BronzeBack Bulletin!

Jim J

Mine must be stuck in a Snow Drift somewhere along I-55 or I-44 because I haven't gotten it yet. I do wish you guys would keep your doors closed been cold down here this winter. To much snow also.

I forgot to mention that someone from I believe Trout Unlimited came up to me at the Rosemont show looking for the most recent edition of the BronzeBack Bulletin because he had submitted a story on Door County Smallmouth(I think the story was actually in the last edition). Anyway, he would like a copy of the newsletter that has his article in it. I know I am not giving a whole lot of info, but hopefully someone knows the person I am talking about.

Over the years, I've been a member of several conservation minded and angling organizations but I must say that the Bronzeback Bulletin is at the top when it comes to a professionally designed and executed bi-monthly magazine. At one time I worked for another organization in putting together something similar and it's amazing how much work and how many hours it requires to produce a publication of this quality. So again I say "Bravo" and may you never burn out.

Gary, isn't the Missouri post office still run by Pony Express?

It appears that the Pony has met with an accident because I still have not received my Bulletin and the Snow has all melted.

Now I'm really disappointed. Having just returned from a week vacationing in Key West, I was looking forward to receiving the current edition of Bronzeback Bulletin in the massive amount of mail just delivered. Instead, I received the March edition of Illinois Game & Fish, the March edition of PCS Paddler (Prairie State Canoeists monthly newsletter, and the Bass Pro Shop 2011 Spring Fishing Classic news flyer . . . but no Bronzeback Bulletin. With the melting of snow and flooding of the Fox River while we were in Florida, I can only conclude that my ISA Bulletin is being shipped to Northbrook via canoe or kayak (all said in fun, of course)!

Got mine Tuesday, thanks to USPS, Davis IL.

It is a great issue.

In the quest to resurrect the national Smallmouth Alliance, we already have one piece of the puzzle-a world class bulletin. Most articles apply to Smallmouth Bass fishing in any state or province. There are advertizers from Wisconsin, Illinois, and Florida. The future is here.