Making A Change

Mike Clifford

One of the hardest decisions in my life occurred this week, as I've decided to step down from a leadership position within the ISA.

Actually, from all non-profit sectors in my life.

Serving as your "Conservation Director" and being an officer in the club has allowed me to see the true passion that our members have for fishing and conservation.

The memories we created together over the years will remain with me for the rest of my life.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all!!!

Mike

You were the best Conservation Director the ISA ever had . Thanks for your many years of dedication to the ISA and all the other causes you have been involved in .

Understood.

Whenever the word "grassroots" came up, your face always popped up in my head. You are a darn good person Mike, and that is the best compliment I can pay to anyone.

If you want to hook up sometime, I'll show you some dandy ponds.

Thanks for all the kind words.

I worked really hard to make certain that the ISA conservation agenda was conducted with a great deal of professionalism and dignity at all times. My hope is that the next person to take the reigns will use the same consideration going forward.

You did a great job Mike.Really appreciate all the work you did.