Jump to content

ISA Road Trip 2020

Recommended Posts

I'm booking the tinkers Dam Cabin again for next year, August 8-22, 2020. As was this year, There will be a choice of a 3 or 4 day trip, or you can combine and stay as long as you like. The price will remain  the same, $30 per person per night. The choices are;

Arrive Saturday August 8, leave on Tuesday August 11 (3 nights)  SOLD OUT

Arrive Tuesday August 11 leave Saturday, August 15 (4 nights)  SOLD OUT

Arrive Saturday August 15 leave Tuesday, August 18 (3 nights) ONE SPOT OPEN

Arrive Tuesday August 18 leave Saturday, August 22 (4 nights)  ONE SPOT  OPEN

If you were on the 2019 Road Trip, I'll give you first choice on next year.

Non-refundable deposits are required to hold your spot. If for any reason you have to cancel, I'll make every effort to fill your spot and refund your deposits.

If you have any questions about the cabin or the location, the VRBO website has details.

Contact me for reserving your spot by PM here or cal me @ 630-209-9452. Deposits can be made via credit card over the phone or mail me a check made out to ISA sent to ISA 1506 Roth Dr, Joliet, IL 60431


Here is the schedule with the available dates. I'll update as the schedule fills up.





ISA Road Trip 2020.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 3 weeks later...

As you are all aware, the ISA Road Trip is just 2 months away. I checked with Karen Prange, owner of the Tinkers Dam cabin, and she is open and expecting us. She assured me that she is being very diligent in cleaning and sanitizing the cabin after every group of guests leave. Even with that, I can understand that some of you may not be comfortable sharing the cabin with 5 other people. If you decide to stay home, I will refund your deposit or apply it to the 2021 trip. Be aware however, that we are still responsible to pay the entire amount due regardless of how many actually stay. Depending on how many drop out (2 already have) I may have to ask for more money from those of you still coming so that the club will not have to make up any shortfall.

As of right now,  I’m asking everyone to reply to this message to confirm that either you will still be attending, or that you will not be attending. Once I have a final head count, I’ll look to fill in any open spots to come up with a final cost for everyone so I can collect the final payment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Scott Ferguson 630-209-9452
For those of you who did not sign up and are interested in joining us, contact me and I can probably get you on the trip.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...