2015 Club Brutus Inductees

Terry Dodge

If by chance I missed anyone please let me know.

I dedicate myself to reading the Smallmouth Fishing Reports every day, but if somebody were to report a Brutus catch by way of piggy-backing onto

someone else's report, then there's slight chance I could have missed it.

All it takes is one twenty incher. Once you're in the club, you're in.

If a person wanted to start their own club (3 Timer's Club) within the club then go right ahead. :D

Once again CONGRATS to all 2015 members. I hope to read many Brutus reports in 2016.

By the way.....A picture is helpful. I might be good at drawing Norm, but I don't know about anyone else.

If by chance I missed anyone please let me know.

I dedicate myself to reading the Smallmouth Fishing Reports every day, but if somebody were to report a Brutus catch by way of piggy-backing onto

someone else's report, then there's slight chance I could have missed it.

All it takes is one twenty incher. Once you're in the club, you're in.

If a person wanted to start their own club (3 Timer's Club) within the club then go right ahead. :D

Once again CONGRATS to all 2015 members. I hope to read many Brutus reports in 2016.

By the way.....A picture is helpful. I might be good at drawing Norm, but I don't know about anyone else.

I no longer have the motivation to keep track of how many twenty inch or better smallmouth in a given year. At this point in my life if it happens fine, if it doesn't fine. I just don't get all hung up on it any more

What if the guy doesn't smoke?

Depending on what kind of smoking material Terry is providing, there most likely would be volunteers to make the , uh, sacrifice .