ISA Road Trip 2022 UPDATED DATES

I'm booking the Tinkers Dam Cabin again for next year, with a change in dates. I'm splitting up the two weeks. Week number 1 will be from Saturday, August 6-13, 2022, and the second week will be from September 10-17, 2022.. As was this year, There will be a choice of a 3 or 4 day trip, or you can combine and stay as long as you like. The price will remain the same, $35 per person per night. The choices are; 

Arrive Saturday, August 6, leave on Tuesday, August 9 (3 nights)  $105  SOLD OUT!

Arrive Tuesday August 9, leave on Saturday, August 13 (4 nights)  $140 SOLD OUT!

Arrive Saturday, September 10, leave Tuesday, September 13 (3 nights)  $105   

Arrive Tuesday, September 13 leave Saturday, September 17 (4 nights)    $140

Non-refundable deposits are required to hold your spot. If for any reason you have to cancel, I'll make every effort to fill your spot and refund your deposits.

ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID.

If you have any questions about the cabin or the location, the VRBO website has details.

Contact me with any questions you my have about the trip or for reserving your spot @ 630-209-9452. You can also send me a PM. Deposits can be made with a credit card via PayPal or a check made out to ISA sent to ISA 895 Garden Lane, Wheeling, IL 60090.

email address for PayPal payment is isalliance2@gmail.com

https://www.vrbo.com/612837?noDates=true

Here is the schedule with the available dates. I'll update as the schedule fills up.

F3A3B286-F6FD-424B-93FA-7C3762AFE959.jpeg

• Scott Ferguson changed the title to ISA Road Trip 2022 UPDATED DATES
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, if anyone who is going on the road trip, Mike Mladenik  has open days right now on August 7th, 8th, and 9th. All other days are booked. I just booked mine!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...