So this guide swears he knows where the smallies hang out

Rob G

That looks like somebody had a little to much free time in the boat or some sun stroke. How does that start in your head. Hmmm, we haven't caught anything for awhile. It sure would be nice if we had a guide I'll bet we'd be on fish for sure. Oh man another carp. Hey lets make him our guide. He's swimming around down there and probably knows where the bass are.

I went to the bar with my gal, but the next thing I knew she took up with another guy. Last I saw they were driving off in his carp.

I was so happy when I flounder but then I lobster.

Great pic worthy of the cover of a national fishing magazine.Carp actually can help you find smallies. Find a pod of them & there are often a few smallies mixed in.

ron,

What magazine(s)?

I was so happy when I flounder but then I lobster.

When we were seeing each other it was so great. I carried her picture in my Walleye, and she kept mine in her Perch.

Yes I did. I was sick of the kind of carp he was dishing out, so I made the best of a crappie situation.

Holy Mackerel. This is not like you John. Did you leave him redfished? You better stay away from clownfish like that. They tend to get you in a pickerel often.

Anyhoot, back to my M and M's. They are starting to smelt in my hands, not in my largemouth.

• 2 weeks later...

After a while I began to mullet over, and then just for the halibut, I decided to give her a call.......... (to be cod-tinued) :)

Turns out, the piano Tuna played me for a Sucker. It was a real Shark when they drove off together in his Carp.