PIZZA PARTY

Now that the November meeting is behind us,it is now time to think about our second annual Chicago Region PIZZA PARTY.On December 7th from 6:00pm to 9:00pm the Illinois Smallmouth Alliance will be hosting this years PIZZA PARTY at the Home Run Inn at 7521 South Lemont Road-Darien IL.Be sure to come on out to enjoy the pizza and socialize with your fellow ISA members in a holiday atmosphere.There will be a cash bar there also.Please let me know should you be attending so that I can give the restaurant the number attending.

Ed Buric

Now that the November meeting is behind us,it is now time to think about our second annual Chicago Region PIZZA PARTY.On December 7th from 6:00pm to 9:00pm the Illinois Smallmouth Alliance will be hosting this years PIZZA PARTY at the Home Run Inn at 7521 South Lemont Road-Darien IL.Be sure to come on out to enjoy the pizza and socialize with your fellow ISA members in a holiday atmosphere.There will be a cash bar there also.Please let me know should you be attending so that I can give the restaurant the number attending.

Ed Buric

A week from tomorrow,don't forget to let me know if you plan to attend.

Ed Buric

The day after tomorrow!

21 members showed up for a fun evening including a new member who signed up last night.It was an evening of good food and even better camaraderie.Jonn Grahams swim jigs and float and fly rigs also made for a very successful and interesting raffle.I am sure that all who attended had an enjoyable evening and I would like to thank every one who attended for making this such a successful evening

rsz_1102_3518.jpg

rsz_102_3519.jpg

rsz_102_3518.jpg

As a matter of fact it is. I'm in a deep fishing discussion with Jim. I had a great time at the outing meeting everyone and talking smallie fishing. Looking forward to trying out Jonn Graham swim jigs and fnf jigs I was fortunate enough to win in raffle. Can't wait to attend Blowout in March with Drew Gregory.