Beaver attack near Reindeau's home

Gregg S

Hey Craig,

I heard today that a man in Cumming was severely bitten by a beaver while fishing. He used his belt as a tourniquet to keep from bleeding to death. What is going on down there?

Gregg

Hey Craig,

I heard today that a man in Cumming was severely bitten by a beaver while fishing. He used his belt as a tourniquet to keep from bleeding to death. What is going on down there?

Gregg

Whoa. Beavers are considered harmless. They eat bark. Maybe one thought his leg was a tree?

if true this could shake my foundations of what is safe in the world.

I fell into a hut once. It was stupid but you do what you have to do to get to the fish. I was standing on top and the thing caved in. I was up to my armpits on the hut with the lower portion of my body in the water. I couldn't see what was in there only felt them flipping out and thrashing around my legs. That was a real bad feeling! I pulled myself out and was very humbled. I still the get the creeps every time I see one.

I fell into a hut once. It was stupid but you do what you have to do to get to the fish. I was standing on top and the thing caved in. I was up to my armpits on the hut with the lower portion of my body in the water. I couldn't see what was in there only felt them flipping out and thrashing around my legs. That was a real bad feeling! I pulled myself out and was very humbled. I still the get the creeps every time I see one.

The Horror!

I've startled them and they me many times on the water. Slow on land to a fault, fast in the water. I have heard story about a beaver threatening a friend who didn't know he was on top the den.

Still think this is a freak beyond freak occurance.

That guy had to have done something to prvoke the attack.I've encountered beaver many times over the years floatubing.All they ever do when annoyed is to slap their tales on the water and sometimes swim around you a cupl times in a wide circle.

Two beavers get home and both walk into their house. One leaves the door open and the other one says shut the dam door. :lol: