Dream and a test

gordon p

First, I had not been getting notifications of new postings for about 5 months. Thought it was because my membership had expired (  renewed it yesterday ! ) but it was actually because I had somehow inadvertently routed the emails to my spam folder.  😞   Fixed that.   

This morning I woke up a 5 a.m. coming out of a vivid dream. I was fishing from the shore on my property in Wi.  though as is the case with dreams the shoreline did not look like the property but I "knew" it was. I was fishing with a Mepps spinner and I hooked a Northern Pike about 20" in length. When I went to unhook the pike the Mepps had magically sprouted a set of three treble hooks. The pike was hooked bad and I had to do careful removal through both the mouth and gills. The fish did not thrash about but was still. After a minute or two and before I was done I put the fish back in the water so it could breathe. I then resumed the hook removal. After all 3 hooks were out somehow one of them had ever so slightly pierced one of the pikes eyes. I carefully removed that hook and released the fish which swam away.

If you read this and want to do some Freudian analysis, respond and I can see if I get a notification.

1, no     2,  I must have set it up correctly because I got an email saying you had responded. 

38 minutes ago, gordon p said:

1, no     2,  I must have set it up correctly because I got an email saying you had responded. 

Hmmm.... I guess I have it set up different as I only get a notification when a new topic is started. 

Glad it's working again.

• 1 month later...