2017 Blowout Snippet

He came and he spoke....

DSCF6135_zpsw5xj6l6m.jpg

And then Frank Briggs stole the shirt off his back!!!

Thanks and Congrats to Frank!

DSCF6141_zps5onhna6u.jpg

It was a fun evening.

Thanks to all who worked behind the scenes to make

the Blowout happen.

And thanks to all who came out to enjoy the event.

Kudos to All that worked so hard to make this event a success! As someone who used to be "involved" I can appreciate all the time and effort put into the blowout to make this the premier fundraising event for the ISA. It was filled with laughs and camaraderie. I also would like to say that Tim Horton was one of the most amiable speakers ,you guys have had in awhile, and the tribute to Bob Rung brought back so many memories of willow plantings of which he was so heavily involved.

Thanks again Everyone!, It was great seeing you all again!

Kevin Summers AKA ' The Fox River Fishin Musician "

And then Frank Briggs stole the shirt off his back!!!

Frank did not "steal" anything! He paid the top price of $300 during a live auction of Timmy Horton's jersey that he wore last night and he wore on the final day of the Lake Okeechobee tournament that he won last weekend, and Timmy had given to the club. Frank stood up big time to get that jersey and make a BIG donation to the club!! I'll say it again, THANK YOU, Frank Briggs.

Thanks to all that who worked to make this a great blowout, really enjoyed the speakers, great food, and comradery with fellow ISA members. Also would like to thank Jim J for keeping his cool while announcing the auction items while the table of drunk assholes where rude, disruptive during the whole thing. Sorry for the language but if you sat near them you would understand, hopefully they will be not be asked to come back & one guy even won vexan rods, OMG !!

I totally agree with Kip, one of the best Banquets I have attended. I also was sitting near him, he has been drunk and obnoxious at every dinner he has attended.

Lucky for me I had to leave early but it left a bad taste in my mouth that his friends couldn't keep him quiet.

BTW; the food was great as well as the speakers, thanks to all who worked so hard to put this together.