Tornados

Andy C

Dana lives in Washington.

Here's a message Dana left on Facebook shortly after the storm.......

Dana Lee - As far as I know everyone is good man. Just missed us. Family and friends lost some of their places. I was out trying to help a couple ppl and came home because of all the ppl getting in the way gawking and taking pictures. We just need lots of prayers right now.

Our thoughts and best wishes go out to Dana and his relatives/friends.

Several small communities around here in east central IL were devastated as well. I had gone over to Indy for the day in order to browse a couple fly fishing shops but the drive back home was thru some of the worst weather I have ever driven in. I finally decided to seek some relief and pulled into a McDonalds but when I walked in, all the people in the store were huddled up back in the kitchen area, apparently I had just missed a tornado that had swept thru.

Imo the weather in the USA has become with climate change the worst anywhere in the temperate regions of the world. I doubt that the plethora of tornadoes & violent straightline storms so common thruout the year every year in this country occur nearly as often anywhere else in the temperate world.

• 1 month later...