Wanted....

Terry Dodge

Wanted....

The rod and reel I leaned up against the side of my car and drove off without putting in the car on Friday, June 21, 2013.

Also Wanted....

A brain.

You remind me more of the lion than the scarecrow but if a brain is what you really need then you probably know best. ;):D

Haven't done the rod thing yet but did leave forceps, scissors etc. in a parking lot. Thankfully only drove a few miles before I figured it out...

Got it back!

As I was leaving that day, a person in a forest preserve maintenance vehicle drove past me as I loaded up my gear.

I took a chance and drove to the maintenance building on Monday and sure enough they had it.

:)

Got it back!

As I was leaving that day, a person in a forest preserve maintenance vehicle drove past me as I loaded up my gear.

I took a chance and drove to the maintenance building on Monday and sure enough they had it.

:)

Was it in a jar of formaldahyde?

Told the gentleman that picked it up that I worked at Estwing and would get him a tool if he would like.

He informed me that he was a bow hunter and would love to have a new Estwing hatchet as the one he uses now id too big for his back pack.

Done.

He also mentioned how he could tell it was a new rod and reel and liked that it was loaded up with braided line and rigged with a TR tube, just

the way he likes it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.