SPECTACULAR "SPECTACULAR".

Terry Dodge

Is this just getting into the mail boxes now? Almost 2 weeks ago I said this. http://illinoissmallmouthalliance.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=10701

Terry I will send you some copies though I suggest you fold over the corners instead of tearing out the pages to keep your place.

Guest Jim S.

Good issue indeed, the Tornado/rain/LIGHTNING was a story that reminded me of the past and I will be tying up a few "No Name" dad's for sure. The issues just seem to get better and better. Thanks to all involved!

Impressive issue to say the least!

Jonn, you almost make me want to drop the fly rod and throw some swim jigs, but not yet..........

AC nice job. We've all been the before and you really captured the mood! I'm sure your Dad treasures his time spent with you as well. That's so special, keep sharing the stories.

Very nice issue. I still prefer a magazine or a newspaper to reading articles on the computer screen. It's like the old days with music lps. Nothing better than opening an album cover and reading all the liner notes and looking at all the photographs. The Bronzeback Bulletin brings about the same good vibes.

Speaking of... I didn't tell my Dad I was going to be on the cover. So, when he got the issue in the mail, this is the text he sent me...

"AC, you have made me a proud man. Every other father's, one of many, nightmares is that his daughter may one day end up on the cover of a man's mag in clear heels. You made it in waders. Way to go girl."

:) That's my "no filter" fishing partner for ya...

Cast Away,

AC

Nice!

I didn't tell my Dad I was going to be on the cover. So, when he got the issue in the mail, this is the text he sent me...

"AC, you have made me a proud man. Every other father's, one of many, nightmares is that his daughter may one day end up on the cover of a man's mag in clear heels. You made it in waders. Way to go girl."

:) That's my "no filter" fishing partner for ya...

Cast Away,

AC

More credit to your dad. I assume he is the photographer for most of your pictures. He does a great job.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a great picture on the back page also. Danny Goodman looks way two happy about winning two axes.

"Tim has his work cutout for him monitoring the whereabouts and use of those axes!" Remember the nursery rhyme.

“Danny Goodman took his axe and gave his mother 40 wacks.

Then he took the other one and gave his father 41.”