Chupacabra

John Gillio

i think it is a Chupacabra living in the yard behind my house. finally after 2 yrs i discovered if you scream your self hoarse while shaking the fence they will finally shutup, run off and hide under the porch. timothy

Cool looking yak, If you want something along those lines check out the Moken 10 by FeelFree.

10ft, 60lbs, easily stable enough to stand in, and only $650.

I've had mine for a couple months now and I'm loving it. Once it gets more time on the water I'll post a review or something.

That Moken looks like a sweet boat! Does the wheel work OK? If so, that's a great feature. Seems like it might be tough to balance, though. Nice hatches too. Can't wait to see it on Sunday.

It does get harder to balance if the boats loaded up with a full cooler or something really heavy. When It's just my regular gear it's fine. It rolls great over most hard or flat surfaces and it's really nice knowing the spot that would get the most wear on your hull is replaceable. I'll give a little walkthrough at the outing, it's like showing off a hot date B)

Tracks well because of some huge channels/chines in the hull. Not very fast though, it's best suited for fishing smaller rivers and water.

That's my experience from the last 3 times I've had it out on a mix of water & conditions.