Best multi species lure?

JimR

What is the luer that you most regularly (while bronzeback hunting) catch the wrong species on? For me it's got to be the shaky head worm. Cat fish love this thing, and if I pick it up and drop it a lot, the walleyes seem to as well.

I've gotta agree with those who said an inline spinner or Mepps Aglia. Go out with a #2 in July or August and you can hook up with smb, lmb, spot, rock bass, channel cat, sunfish, shiner, and most anthing else. I actually like a #4 for bass, but the #2 will catch more species.

Great replies. I've noticed the grubs too, especially for pike. Inline spinners as well. Man I can't believe I didn't think to put that down. Stopped using them late this spring because I wanted to find other confidence baits. Lots o white bass on the Kish with em.

Guest rich mc

i stopped using the smaller in line spinners because the little smallies were taking it deep. even with debarbing and removing one hook from the treble. used the size 3mepps in copper withorange bead, no hair, years ago on little bay de noc. friends up said thats all you need. rich