PIZZA PARTY

It is now just a little over 2 weeks until our first annual season ending pizza party.Everyone is invited to come and have a good time with your fellow smallmouth fishermen,enjoy some very good pizza,talk fishing and maybe tell a few tall tales.The party will be at Pappa Passeros Pizza 6326 South Cass avenue Westmont Il Friday November 5th at 7:00 pm.There will be a cash bar and we will all share the dinner bill.Come on out for what will be a fun evening.

ED Buric

It is now just a little over 2 weeks until our first annual season ending pizza party.Everyone is invited to come and have a good time with your fellow smallmouth fishermen,enjoy some very good pizza,talk fishing and maybe tell a few tall tales.The party will be at Pappa Passeros Pizza 6326 South Cass avenue Westmont Il Friday November 5th at 7:00 pm.There will be a cash bar and we will all share the dinner bill.Come on out for what will be a fun evening.

ED Buric

It is now just over one week until the first annual Illinois Smallmouth Alliance Pizza Party.CLEAR YOUR CALENDAR!

It is now exactly one week untill the first annual PIZZA PARTY.The good news is that the Illinois Smallmouth Alliance will now step in to help defray the cost of the pizzas.Adult beverages will still be your own responsibility.

This is shaping up to be the event of the year don't miss it!

Ed Buric

Sounds great about the funding for the pizza. I'll be there. That's my old neighborhood. Grew up in Farmingdale, roughly 71st and Cass.

Hope a nice white zinfandel is available for the bassbuggers... ;)

Spent many nights there after HS basketball games, and also watched lots of Hawks games there. They have great pizza.

I'm hoping to make it out; save the white zinfandel for the spinning guys! (Wait, I've been using my spinning gear last couple of times out :P ).

While we had only 13 members attend I do believe our 1st annual season ending pizza party was still a resounding success.In fact the evening went so well that we never even got around to having our raffle.The pizza was quite good and the evening was filled with fishing stories,sharing information and even rehashing some old discussions from the forums.All in all, as I have said the event was a resounding success that I am sure every one who was there will agree.

Ed Buric

Winter's chill

Blowout thrills

Foat-n-fly

Rivers high

Summer wades

Lazy days

Stripping baskets

Locked threads get past it

Beetle spin

For the win

Give it a throw

Spiderman combo

Caught a dink

Time to rethink

Buy a white thumper

Numbers bumper

Big bass

Lure crash

How it's done

Time to run

Last chance

"River dance!"

Leaves are falling

Winter's calling

Bravo! (Are you sure you don't have a fly rod stashed in that O.C.D. garage somewhere?)

While we had only 13 members attend I do believe our 1st annual season ending pizza party was still a resounding success.In fact the evening went so well that we never even got around to having our raffle.The pizza was quite good and the evening was filled with fishing stories,sharing information and even rehashing some old discussions from the forums.All in all, as I have said the event was a resounding success that I am sure every one who was there will agree.

Ed Buric

Thanks Ed and the ISA for the treat. Good to see you and the others - its been too long.