Burnham Harbor this Saturday

Chris

You could probably paddle your yak around the harbor.

Due to the straight drop from shore down to the water making it difficult to land a decent size fish getting on the water with some kind of craft would be advantageous as well as for other reasons.

Due to the straight drop from shore down to the water making it difficult to land a decent size fish getting on the water with some kind of craft would be advantageous as well as for other reasons.

I'll be duct taping a net to a broom stick. Five dollars per fish per net job ;):lol:

Seriously, if you have longer net bring it.

Thanks guys for organizing the outing. Although I couldn't arrive til later, it was good to chat a bit. Thought you'd have stories for me by that time. Sound's like the previous night's storm spooked the fish, despite otherwise good conditions.

RonG and I stayed later, did some walking, and eventually got one each, both about 16 inches. His on a plastic craw, mine on a rapala husky jerk.

Good to fish with you Ron. Hope to get out with you guys again soon.......Rick

Fantastic! glad to hear that you guys got the skunk off.Ten members in all showed up for our second Lake Michigan outing and I feel it was a success in spite of the number of fish caught.We enjoyed a pleasant morning on the lake front,good company,and shared in a new adventure.We will get this lake front smallie fishing figured out

Ed Buric

Ron,nice meeting and talking to you and the other members.Remember when I said we were fishing the wrong spot? I talked with my buddy that was going to meet me there,he said he never got the message that I was going for sure.He made it down there a little later and did pretty good fishing the west side of Burnham Harbor.He was fishing plastics tight to the wall.It's to bad I didn't stay and try somewhere else.Maybe next time.

post-86-127307144302_thumb.jpg post-86-127307148089_thumb.jpg