Dupe cleanup report

gordon p

Despite less than ideal conditions, we went ahead and did the cleanup. The merry band of volunteers consisted of John L, B. Bonney, Ronk, Dan Basore, and yours truly. Managed to get a fair amount of crap in a couple of hours. You could undoubtedly do this every week and never catch up. Ces't La Vie---consider it a small victory. Thank you, gentlemen, for responding to my weekday call. Some pics :

note stuffed baby seal toy.

Sorry I couldn't make it. The dog's cancer took a turn for the worse, there is a new tumor that is inoperable,

Great job and unfortunately you are right about it being a never ending battle. The best you can hope for is that others see you and are inspired by your example.

Sorry I couldn't make it. The dog's cancer took a turn for the worse, there is a new tumor that is inoperable,

Great job and unfortunately you are right about it being a never ending battle. The best you can hope for is that others see you and are inspired by your example.

So sorry about the dog, Norm.

Applause to those who made the effort in a "Star Quality" manner. Regrets for my absence . . . was assigned to sit with my two very young grandsons all day. The good news . . . these two + my third grandson who were all presented with Skobie Doo rod and reels at the hospital the day each was born will not only be future fishermen and members of ISA down the road, but will also inherit the inordinate amount of fishing gear that I've purchased over the years (and still buying).

Thanks for setting this up, Gordan. Yes, that is a stuffed baby seal - talk about a strange thing to find. Low point was the 3/4 gallon of paint that was nearly rusted through. What are they thinking as they wing this stuff? The pile of tires was behind a business property on Roosevelt road, probably employees.

Thanks for organizing this Gordon...

Nancy the Principal at the school on Gar's MillRoad was nice to let us put our trash in the schools dumpsters. I think they will always be open to this as they thanked us profusely. The attendees at the DuPage River hearing at Warrenville's City Hall were also made aware of the ISA's efforts and applaud us.