Sgt. Tommy's Kids 2021

After missing out on the opportunity to take kids fishing in 2020, STK is excited to get the kids back on the fish in 2021.

"We are going to do a scaled down STK Fishing Day on June 19th for 100 kids at Herrick Lake. We are keeping our volunteers to a minimum, but wanted to know if 4 ISA members would be willing to manage two lanes or so of casting this year. We go from 9-11am. No crafts or lunch. Just the ISA casting and fishing around the lake."

Whomever has the casting kit, myself and if we could get 2 more volunteers, that would be great! 

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to add to this to say that I will need to know beforehand if any volunteers are going to show up on this day. To be honest, Rich and I can handle a hundred casters in around two hours time by ourselves, but if a couple more die-hard casting volunteers or newbies care to join us....comment here. 

At the DuPage River Sweep on Saturday, ISA member Howard Miller told me he very much enjoys helping in this event and he has June 19th open on his calendar and would like to volunteer for this years event.

1 hour ago, Bart Durham said:

At the DuPage River Sweep on Saturday, ISA member Howard Miller told me he very much enjoys helping in this event and he has June 19th open on his calendar and would like to volunteer for this years event.

Thanks Bart!

44 minutes ago, rich mc said:

what about craig holderness and pat h

I thought the same thing, Rich. I assume they don't follow the ISA forum here. 

I have no idea how to get ahold of either one of them, unfortunately. 

• 3 weeks later...

I understand Illinois will be in Phase 5, and was told we can have as many volunteers as we like at the event. I'm out of the country with very little phone service until then, so I'll see you guys there on Saturday around 7:30.

Thanks!