Veterans Day

Ryan Kral

Speaking of contributing, anyone here here help out with the "Project Healing Waters"? I know some DRIFT guys do. I had contacted the regional coordinator a long time ago about helping out in any way, or just donating flies. I forget his name now, but he was supposed to get back to me, but never did?

Speaking of contributing, anyone here here help out with the "Project Healing Waters"? I know some DRIFT guys do. I had contacted the regional coordinator a long time ago about helping out in any way, or just donating flies. I forget his name now, but he was supposed to get back to me, but never did?

Ryan

I've helped out a cupl times at the PHW events.This year they were held on Wednesdays at a well stocked private pond on the east side of Joliet.Oak Brook TU assists DRIFT.If you want to attend any time next year go to obtu.org & email president Greg Posen

Ryan

I've helped out a cupl times at the PHW events.This year they were held on Wednesdays at a well stocked private pond on the east side of Joliet.Oak Brook TU assists DRIFT.If you want to attend any time next year go to obtu.org & email president Greg Posen

Thanks, Ron. Will do. Ryan