BBB Aug./Sept 2013 Issue

Terry Dodge

I really look forward to reading the latest and greatest issues. The articles and the format are top notch: however I was wondering

if this was the first issue since the spring? I don't recall such a long gap between issues? I know a lot of hard work goes into producing such a fine product, I hope I have not missed any issues.

kip

however I was wondering

if this was the first issue since the spring? I don't recall such a long gap between issues?

You're good. No issues missed. If you can recall I believe in the Spring Spectacular issue, Jim mentioned that there were only going to be 5 issues per year now that were are switching to full color. There will be more pages per issue. The drop in issues is to help with cost of going full color. Also we are picking up paid advertisers to help off set the cost. If you happen to know of a company that might like to advertise is the best smallmouth magazine in the nation then let us know and we'll send them out an advertising package.

Now that we have switch to 5 issue I believe we are going to focus on seasonal tactics for each issue. I'm not a 100% sure on that but I do know it's in the plan.

For example:

If you're one of those guys who like to hike through snow in the freezing cold weather to catch a smallmouth then you should be able to read up on some good cold water tactics in the ISA Bronzeback Bulletin Winter Issue.

Get out and do some fishin'!