Blowout in Review

Terry Dodge

WOW! Way too much fun packed into one night.

It was great to see everybody and meet new people.

Jeff Little did a top notch job and passed on much info on winter smallmouth fishing.

Enough info that it's got me thinking of getting out and giving it a try.

Thanks to all involved who worked hard before, during and after the show to make the Blowout such

a class act.

Next year lets go black tie and roll out a bronze carpet.

Why not? We had a smallmouth blimp cruising the hall at the 2013 Blowout.

Great event. Thanks to everyone that generously supported the ISA through their attendance and purchases. Additionally, thanks to the volunteers and donors who made the event possible. It was a fun evening and always nice to see so many familiar faces year to year in support of a great cause. Congrats to member Craig Holderness on the recognition and earning the first ISA Youth Appreciation award.

YES YES YES! Great event and a BIG THANK YOU to all that supported us with donations, time and effort.

Hey, Mike, can you get a pic up of Craig and the award here? I know a bunch are on our Facebook site but I want everyone to see Craig's smiling mug.

Gosh-diggely-dang-it!

I've been spending these winter months going through my wading chest packs, vests and such, trying to

down size and organize things a bit better for the 2013 season. At the Blowout I won an awesome Fish Pond vest and now I have to rethink everything.

I can carry Jude's dead horse in this vest. All this thinking hurts my head.

Great raffle items at the Blowout. Thanks to all who found the items and donated items. Really great stuff.

Guest rich mc

every year a product gets donated thats interesting.plano donated a nice soft pack of a new design, watereddge donated some new style buzzbaits, in years past it was a joseph sling pack and a wood paddle that was a big attraction. at the iowa fly show is saw alot of tyers using the fishpond material /tying bags which are very nice. rich mc

Another great event in the books folks! Thanks for everyone that came out Saturday night to support the ISA! I can't single out any particular product donation as they were all great. But if you twist my arm, I'm partial to anything Al Agnew created. And to anyone I may have tail slapped with the mascot, I sincerely apologize. I'm sure the smallie gods will give me a shower or two upon release for you! ;)

Outstanding job done by all the volunteers, and of course many thanks for the support shown by our members and friends.

My favorite Blowout experience out of the many I've attended over the years.

Craig Holderness getting his well-deserved award capped a most memorable evening.

post-5-0-69699100-1362610088_thumb.jpg

Great event! My son Daniel and I had a very good time. He was super excited to win the Estwing axes. I also walked away with the one item I wanted, the William Joseph Confluence chestpack. The speakers, food, and company were all great. Thanks to all of you who worked so hard to plan and execute the Blowout. You guys did a great job once again.

I also would like to thank all those who volunteered to put on the Blowout and to all those that attended for another fantastic evening. I would also like to take this opportunity to invite all the new members that joined this year along with those members that haven't yet becomed involved in our events to do just that.

We have a good number of varied events through out the year that should appeal to everyone.Between our informational meetings,conservation projects.fishing outings and social gatherings there is definitely something for everyone.

Ed Buric

Hey, Mike, can you get a pic up of Craig and the award here? I know a bunch are on our Facebook site but I want everyone to see Craig's smiling mug.

To be clear, the entire Blowout photo album is simply hosted on Facebook and is viewable by anyone who clicks the link.

Same as if they are hosted on Tinypics, Photobucket or anywhere else.

You don't need an account to see them.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151753045689196.1073741825.338777659195&type=1&l=e258ea8858