NW Region Pizza Party

I'm kind of thinking there will NOT be a pizza party meeting @ Gander Mnt. today (12/17).

The meeting announcement seemed to have gotten lost in the shuffle and didn't make it into

the Nov/Dec issue of the Bronzeback Bulletin. Sorry for this. Please keep an eye on the Forum for

info. on a January 2012 meeting.

Merry Christmas.

No biggie.

It is the holiday season plus the announcement didn't make it into the Bronzeback.

I will take this opportunity to start pushing our NW Feb 2012 meeting.

I have lined up a speaker from the IEPA that is going to touch base on things we should look for, things we should be concerned with, take questions and give answers and maybe even have a slide show presentation! Yes friends, I said a possible slide show presentation! That means pictures. That means even Jude should be able to follow along.:P

More details to follow.

I would have attended but I didn't read this post until about 5 mins ago. I was actually at Gander Mt. today from 10:30 - 11:00 getting some new ice fishing gear. Hopefully I can make the Feb. meeting so I can meet some of you guys in person. Keep me posted on a time and location.

No biggie.

It is the holiday season plus the announcement didn't make it into the Bronzeback.

I will take this opportunity to start pushing our NW Feb 2012 meeting.

I have lined up a speaker from the IEPA that is going to touch base on things we should look for, things we should be concerned with, take questions and give answers and maybe even have a slide show presentation! Yes friends, I said a possible slide show presentation! That means pictures. That means even Jude should be able to follow along.:P

More details to follow.

If there are captions, maybe you could be a pal read them to me.

I completely missed the announcement. Let us know when the date is set for Feb. BTW I see Feb. 17-19 as dates for the Rockford Outdoor Show. Will ISA have a booth this time?