Banjo pickers

maineman

Take away the signature hooking system, and you have a Sluggo, Senko, Zero, Yum Dinger, etc. etc.... family bait. What is not to like?

Some of the kits include Banjo Frogs which I think are really under-rated. I use them on keeper hooks instead of the signature hook. Great Bait!

Guest rich mc

afriend got a kit from his wife for fathers day a few years ago. while fishing later that year with his wife , she said why dont you use them. he tied one on and actually caught afew nice lm bass. rich

We used some on a 3/4oz. jig in the Illinois river during our annual walleye tournament. Didnt need bait until they were all chewed up and falling off the jig.

I'll take what you guys dont want...:P Ron, try them down there. Big white minnow swimming along. Muskie at Shelbyville crush em!

Take away the signature hooking system, and you have a Sluggo, Senko, Zero, Yum Dinger, etc. etc.... family bait. What is not to like?

Some of the kits include Banjo Frogs which I think are really under-rated. I use them on keeper hooks instead of the signature hook. Great Bait!

My wife got a kit for me a few years back. They worked great for largemouths. I used them almost exclusively at a couple local lakes that year and picked up the nickname "Banjo Minnow Guy", from a bunch of locals that fish the lakes regularly. I agree about the frogs too , quite under-rated. They were very productive lures all year.