Coosa-The Ultimate Fishing Kayak

Jim J

Check theses videos about this prize that was donated.

PURCHASE BLOWOUT TICKETS IN ADVANCE TO BID ON THE JACKSON KAYAK- CLICK HERE!

A video on it's features:

As usual, this year’s Blowout is shaping up to be another unbelievable event. One of the great prizes that was generously donated by Jackson Kayak is the brand new (shipping this month) Coosa Kayak Elite. This boat was designed by professional kayak angler, Drew Gregory and has tons of special features that make it a must have boat.

The ISA will have a Coosa Elite at the Blowout to bid on under silent auction. You will be able to check out all the features and if you have the winning bid, you don’t have to take the kayak home. You will have your choice of ordering the color you want and have it shipped directly to your home. The Coosa Elite retails for $1000 GOOD LUCK!

Lots of other great prizes are shaping up so don't miss this year's Blowout!

Would we make more $ doing the kayak via $20 raffle ticket? If you sold 100, that would be $2,000. You could put me down for two of those tickets. I don't think it would bring more than retail price on auction.

Gregg

Would we make more $ doing the kayak via $20 raffle ticket? If you sold 100, that would be $2,000. You could put me down for two of those tickets. I don't think it would bring more than retail price on auction.

Gregg

We considered that but, when we had a kayak as a raffle item a few years ago, we sold exactly the same number of raffle tickets altogether that we sell every year when we don't have a kayak as a raffle prize. The kayak drew a lot of tickets but all the other prizes just saw fewer tickets in their bag. What happens is that someone may buy $40 worth of raffle tickets, they just put them all in the bag with the prize they want to win and none in the other prize bags.