Hairy Fodder makes the Big Leagues

Just got the word from Rainy's Flies that they will be picking up the Hairy Fodder for their 2008/2009 catalogue. This means that later this year that you should be able to buy Fodders at your local fly shops. This is like the academy award for fly tying. I am thrilled by this. Thanks to all of you who tye and use my fly and help spread the word of Fodder. It started with you guys and is now going global. Too cool! Now those of you who have the old originals I tied have a trophy fly. Just had to share this.

Craig,

I couldn't be happier! I hope some of those big Mississippi smallies helped turn the tide. I know you worked hard and marketed the hell out of the fly. It's a great fly and is a proven producer I can sure attest to that.

My guide fee just went up for you!! You can pay the difference in fodders .

Way to stay with it and good luck. I hope they sell a couple of million of them.

Kip

Guest rich mc

craig, all i can say is that its about time a company picked upon one of your creations . the best part of all this is the way you have shared many hours of teaching and inspiring Bassbuggers all over. . i just have one question. are they tying them on a 60 degree hook? way to go! rich