Walkin the tube fly?

While tying up some of Ruben Martin’s Bass Zonker Tube flies  I wondered what would happen if I added foam on top and used a larger size E-Z body and this happened. 🤔 The top fly on the bottom left was the first one I tied with the red foam and the top picture is made with white foam and is longer. 

6D203906-061A-4D76-9900-59C97894C4C4.thumb.jpeg.220ed4fbcf53ada8af14cec01ffed29d.jpeg

24 minutes ago, rich mc said:

nice flies   reminds me of rich ostoffs bobbing minnow fly.    his worked best on a sinking line

Thanks!  Also like Phil Rowley’s foam minnow too, which I’ve had great success with floating and sinking line. With this one I will probably test it out with a floating line first and see how the action is but definitely will try a sinking too. The added bb’s should make a little extra noise and erratic movement. 

Just tied a few similar to the top one. The fellow that showed it too me called it a Muskie minnow. He has been using it as a surface fly over the past couple of years for smallies. He says it’s his favorite fly for smbass. He ties it on top of a 2.5-3” hook .

7 minutes ago, John Gillio said:

Just tied a few similar to the top one. The fellow that showed it too me called it a Muskie minnow. He has been using it as a surface fly over the past couple of years for smallies. He says it’s his favorite fly for smbass. He ties it on top of a 2.5-3” hook .

How’s it hold up to musky?  That E-Z body tubing I’m using seems fairly tough but I didn’t put a coating on them.  Ruben didn’t coat his zonkers so I’m trying that first and see what happens. 
Have picture of your fly?