Brown Part of Bucktail

Mike G

Just curious, what do you use the brown hair  for.?You know what I mean, that brown band that runs down the center of undied white bucktail or the dark hair that occurres on died tails. I haven't figured that out. Make it a contest. Submit your suggestion in writing, or pictures or both formats. The winner TBD by me will win a prize TBD by me. Lets uuse our idle Covid time productively. Deadline April 30, 2020.

2 minutes ago, rich mc said:

i would use it as a lateral line on a light colored minnow.    funny you mention brown as i have been looking for brown satin before the virus. will resume  search in a few weeks.

Funny that. I have brown satin ribbon. Can you use that.

So far the contestants are tied in a "dead" heat. The rules allow the contestants to elaborate or add more uses for the hair in question. I also have some insights to add. Based on them I might award yhe prize to me.

• 4 weeks later...

The winner is Rob with two suggestions. He will receive a Flathead (Blockhead variation) Popper and a kit to make his own Flathead. Second prize goes to rich who will receive two yards of satin ribbon in Kelly Galloup Rootbeer. Watch your mail.