random acts of kindness, passing on the love of fishing

Norm M

Norm, this is the same message that Dan Basore was talking about at the Saturday meeting at Bass Pro. How come that youngster is holding the bigger fish? :rolleyes:

Way to go, Norm. Those are better results than the usual outing produces.Dan Basore spoke passionately about the ongoing need to share our sport with newcomers. Dale Bowman gave a great talk about urban fishing & the audience learned about some local well known opportunities. Your name came up when talking about one of your favorite cricks. Keep on teaching.

Norm, this is the same message that Dan Basore was talking about at the Saturday meeting at Bass Pro. How come that youngster is holding the bigger fish? :rolleyes:

Grasshopper better than master .

Way to go, Norm. Those are better results than the usual outing produces.Dan Basore spoke passionately about the ongoing need to share our sport with newcomers. Dale Bowman gave a great talk about urban fishing & the audience learned about some local well known opportunities. Your name came up when talking about one of your favorite cricks. Keep on teaching.

if it's the crick I'm thinking of, I'm still exploring it .

Good job, Norm. That story made me feel all warm and fuzzy. (Kinda like your beard.)

dudes with grey or white beards are the cream of the crop .