Remember Winter

Mike G

You're lucky you still have a mailbox. The poor people on main roads try all sorts of tricks keep theirs but when a plow comes by a wall of snow just clobbers the box. Last winter I was going the opposite direction and watched someones box take flight...

Spring has been called back. After a review in the booth upstairs, Monday's spring weather has been declared illegal forward progress. Replay winter for two more days.

snow, power out at 0 dark thirty, had to get crap coffee from a gas station, power finally back on around 10. phones immediately lit up with telemarketers. wunnerful start of the day . blasting some black Sabbath , some relief

Winter can be interesting. I want my driveway shoveled, but then the snow plows plow the snow back into my driveway that I just shoveled.

We have a very skilled snow plow driver covering my street. He managed to open the door to my neighbor's mailbox, and just tore off the door to mine. I found it when the snow melted this past monday, rescued it to the garage, will wait to try to put it back on after this last 2+ inches melts away and it looks like we are in the clear for a while.

one of our plow drivers took out a fire hydrant and they have metal flags on a long pole on top to mark the location of the hydrant . right down the street from the fire chief's house, he was a tad p.o.ed