Early Show

John Gillio

I just want to send out a thanks to John L. and everyone involved in putting together the "Early Show". I can speak for the couple of friends that came with me and say that we had a nice time at the show. Casting a spay rod was a new experiece for me, and I picked up some great info. from the tyers. I wish I could have stuck around for the trout and steelhead presentation. It was also nice meeting some of the members. Ronk has a beautifully smooth fly cast. A job well done guys.

Thanks, John. Glad you made the drive. Spey casting isn't easy to get the hang of (for me anyway) but its way cool. I figure there were between 20 & 30 tyers going the whole day. A great opportunity to learn & Drift did tie along with kids which snagged the interest of my neice & one of her freinds there to help food sales as girl scouts. Next time will be even better.

I echo that, want to thank the folks that organized it. I had fun as a tier sharing some patterns & techniques. I met and chatted with a variety of folks some of whom I will surely fish with in the future. I appreciate the opportunity to take part in the event.

:D

So friday afternoon i helped John set up the tables at the VFW. We were done by 4 and headed to the river, NEWLY REPLACED TFO (THANK YOU TFO)

FLY ROD in hand around the 10th cast post-925-0-35672200-1352865013_thumb.jpg Great Mojo with this one!

The dark side is becoming stronger and stronger with every bad swing i swing :P

post-925-0-35672200-1352865013_thumb.jpg

Eugene, nice rod and fish. Enjoyed meeting you Sat.

John, great meeting you and thank you for driving up to see the show. Glad you enjoyed!

Eugene:

Nice fish..............welcome to the Dark Side.

Jonn, thanks for coming to the show as well. The dark side is strong, Now all my casts look like fubar :wacko: Which stick to toss

Baitcaster, Spinning, 5 weight, 7 weight?

Eugene, may the force be with you......

And with you Tom!

Hope to see you tie and also have the chance to fish with you.