2016 blowout

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

very enjoyable crowd, best food ever and scott did a top knotch selection of prizes. i wish i could have been of more help but i had 2 new friends there and was under pain as i need a tooth pulled monday . rich mc

A BIG HUGE THANKS to all who helped out.

So much time and dedication goes into this event throughout the year and Scott has got it down to an art.

Scott, these words fall short of your efforts but are all I can offer.....Thank you so very, very, much.

The raffle prizes were top notch, the food of course was as great as ever, and the camaraderie was thru the roof. Great time.

Congrats to all of the officers (old and new) and volunteers for putting on a great program again. It's always interesting how some tables get hot when the prize tickets are drawn. There were two tables that must have won about ten fishing poles between them. With all those sticks waving in the air, it looked like opening day on a crowded trout stream.

Agreed. I have been to all 18 and it just keeps getting better. Great job everybody. Have a great season! Time to get after Brutus.

Somebody owes me a glass of wine. I think it was fixed against me.

I'm kidding.

Every Blowout is better than the previous one. I am so proud of everybody that makes it happen. Our Smallmouth streams are chomping at the bit to get their share of the profits. We're on it....