impromptu get together

Since our April meeting has been so sadly cancelled I am proposing an impromptu gathering this Thursday evening.This will be an all inclusive gathering for an end of meeting season get together. We will join in with the bass buggers to honor Don LaBrose, discuss the coming fishing outings and just plain socialize with an adult beverage or two.

I will make arrangements at Pappa Pasero's Pizza for a space Thursday, April 19th at 7:00pm. I hope to see a good turnout

http://chicago.citys..._passero_s.html

space reserved we have room for everyone.

Thanks for arranging this, Ed. Don LaBrose will be greatly missed.

NOTE: The 4th Monday Bassbuggers Fly Tieing Event is being cancelled with everyone encouraged to go to the Thursday "Impromptu Get Together". We will talk over ideas for next year there.

The evening started out with a toast to the memory of Don LaBrose and ended with a standing ovation to Scott Ferguson for all of his efforts on the Bronzeback Bulletin.

In all eight members gathered to honor the above and enjoy an evening of good food, an adult beverage or two and a casual evening of talking about fishing with friends.

I only wish more of our members could have been there as a great time was had by all present.