Bronzeback Blowout 2012

Great to see all the familiar faces and so much support for the ISA. Thanks to all involved for their hard work. I know countless hours of discussion and planning happen months before the event. Excellent job!

The appreciation award for Jeff Tallis was a nice touch and very thoughtful. I liked Drew's presentation a lot, as it was engaging and different from what we normally hear. He was an enjoyable guest speaker.

Thanks to all who attended and who generously support the ISA.

Great event spent with great people! Thanks for everyone's hard work and dedication. Great things like this only happen with planning, cooperation, and good people. Proud to be a part of this wonderful event. Drew Gregory was a great speaker. I think everyone had an excellent time! Congrats to everyone that won prizes as well.

I have to say that even for the long time I have been an ISA member and officer, I was never more proud to be a part of it than I was last night. To see a room full of guys who come year after year, spending so much money to support us. To see the director of the DNR think enough of us to come to the Blowout for the 3rd year in a row and to have our featured speaker, Drew Gregory say such nice things about us, made me fell so good. It really made all the effort worthwhile.

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put this event together. I hope the money that was made truly helps the ISA accomplish its mission to "protect, preserve, educate, and enhance smallmouth bass fishing in our great state. This was my first Blowout and I had a great time. I'm already looking forward to next years Blowout. Thanks again everyone.