national hunting and fishing days

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

i will be attending a meetingon this popular event next week. just wanted to remind our members that we will need help with the kids casting , our booth and with the fishing pond. mark the dates sept 24 and 25th at silver springs state park in Yorkville. i have had one person contact me so far about helping rich

attended the meeting and e will have space for the kids casting area. i have had a few more respond but we need more. i would like to se a minimum of 6 at all times. i will be doing a spoon fishing seminar at 2pm each day at the fish tank. rich

istopped by our area at silver springs this afternoon. water in the pond is high to the bank which is good. all the tents are set up and discussed our area with those marking the area . right now we have enough members to get by WE CAN USE MORE . let me know rich

see you all this weekend . bring the family and celebrate the outdoors, thats what this is all about. also look at the canoe bypass by the yorkville dam. even tho we would have liked the dam totally removed it is something to see. rich