Eugene's tip of the week

eugene f collins

I have been working down in the city for the last couple weeks.

A friend calls me up to invite me to do some shore fishing on lake Michigan after work.

So Tuesday night i get everything ready. Tools i need for work the next day, some fishing equipment.

Start bringing everything out to the truck. Full arms and hands, i put some stuff on the ground UNDER

MY BUMPER. I open the tailgate, load some tools. Go back for another hand full, load that into the truck.

Neighbor stops by to shoot the bull, couple cold ones start disappearing. Then a couple more cold ones.

Starting to get dark by this time, and 4am is only 8 hours away. Neighbor is still talking up a storm about

the old days on the "big lake" yada yada yada. Now the cold ones are gone and so is my neighbor.

Close up the truck, lock it up and head for the showers. Listen to the game on the radio while i enjoy dinner.

Wake up a little later than i planned ( i know why my head hurts). Jump in the truck start the drive into the city.

Traffic is moving nicely. Time warp, bang zoom im at the parking garage. Work is a snap of the fingers and its

over, time to fish.............. That is when i notice WHERE'S MY TACKLE BOX, WHERE IS MY NEW VEST. D#@n

S&^% ..... I have been robbed. But wait why would they only take the tackle, not the tools. DOH!!!!!!

Left the tackle under the bumper all night.DOH!!!! Same neighbor was happy to return my tackle and

laugh, Oh did he laugh.

Morale;Dont forget One final look to make sure you have everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make a beer holder that has a long chain with a clip on the end of it so you can hook it up to stuff like your tackle box or any other fishing gear you might have.

Kind of like the gas station restroom key chained to a tire-rim.

Do this and you'll make big bucks. MILLIONS!

Have a nice day.:) .

Make a beer holder that has a long chain with a clip on the end of it so you can hook it up to stuff like your tackle box or any other fishing gear you might have.

Kind of like the gas station restroom key chained to a tire-rim.

Do this and you'll make big bucks. MILLIONS!

Have a nice day.:) .

:D HAHAHAHAAHA i needed that....................:)