ISA April Email News Letter

Terry Dodge

I recieved the ISA Email April News letter the other day. Nice.

Just wondering if this is something new or just the first one that I've received?

Been doing this for a long time now, Terry.

I may have recently gotten your email address.

I try to get it out the last few days of each month, for the following month's activities.

Speaking of which- there is a glitch within the Calendar posting for the Chicagoland Region meeting. I posted the wrong date in the eNews as a result.

It is NOT April 23rd...it is APRIL 24th.

Either I have short term memory problems or missed something. How do we get on an email newsletter list? Don't recall hearing about it in the years I've been a member.

Either I have short term memory problems or missed something. How do we get on an email newsletter list? Don't recall hearing about it in the years I've been a member.

PM or reply with your email address and I'll add you to the list.

B)

I go right from the database, so whenever people renew or sign up fresh, an email needs to be provided for me to get it to them.

Guest Don R

How do we get on an email newsletter list?

Mike is speaking of the Constant Contact news email that he sends out on a monthly basis.

The Bronzeback Bulletin (also called the ISA's 'newsletter') is a bi-monthly publication delivered via US mail.