Mon. nite fishing 6/22 6pm followup

Instead of tying on 4th mondays the Bassbuggers will fish again this summer. First outing meet at Glenwood park south of Batavia off Rte. 25 at 6pm. All members welcome so mark your calendar, bring your Yum crawbugs etc. & join us.

Ok - Friday 9pm fox is 5000cfs & rising fast. Ponds are the likely option - I can think of three Casey's at Fermilab, Waylon on Royce road & the newly opened Harrier on Sterns road. Anyone have an opinion? Open to suggestions - post here or pm, unless its raining I'll be fishing Monday evening.

I think pond fishing is the safe way to go. I'm still in... let me know where. I haven't fished any of the ponds you mentioned so I can't really give any in put on it.

I was at Fermi fishing this past Saturday.

IMPORTANT: The east side, Batavia Road entrance, will be closed to traffic from 8:30 am today (Monday 6/22) and for the next 5 days. The RR track crossing is being redone.

MUST ENTER FROM THE WEST ENTRANCE.

Also, bring plenty of bug spray good for chiggers and mosquitos.

See y'all tonite.

Cory

I should be joining in this evening....I may be about 15-30 min late, but I will call John once I arrive. I have never fished these waters in all the years I have lived and fished in the area....Looking forward to it!