Private pond outing - followup

So I was ready to pm all who wanted to come next Sat. 6/13 when Ron G called yesterday. Permission is on hold because his contact has left & the manager must confirm before we know that its ok. I hope to hear something on Monday and either way I will post & pm by Wed. evening, as it looks now this may be cancelled because of fear of liability.

I'm hoping you're joking, but, just in case,....the answer is "no". We need to be on our best behavior while fishing. Save your thirst for lunchtime; it's worth waiting for.

Don't worry... that's why the smilie was there.

I'm kind of excited. I haven't caught any 'gills on the long rod since I left Atlanta. Just to wet everyones appetite, here's a pic of what I consider "decent" size bluegills. (Don't worry... I know this is a catch and release venue).

John and Ron,

A family matter has arisen and Zach and I can't make it. Thanks for the opportunity and the invitation.

Sorry we can't come but I thought I'd let you know asap so you could contact someone that may be on a waiting list.

• 2 weeks later...

Rained steadily the whole morning but some good size LMB mostly on spinner baits & plastics, a few bluegill. Nice pond clean water & a good restaurant. Lunch was excellant the microbrew was good, check it out sometime, www.onionpub.com. Not too expensive has meeting potential with a lot of space. Maybe we'll get a shot at doing this again sometime. Thanks to Ron G. & all who came.