August ISA Outings Conflicts

SKollmann

When updating my personal 2009 calendar to record outings scheduled by several fishing and canoeing organizations that I belong to, I noted that on August 15th, there are two key ISA outings scheduled . . . the Kankakee River and the Apple River. Any chance one of these outings could be rescheduled for another weekends to allow interested fishermen, including but not limited to me, to attend both events?

Don . . . all of a sudden, I've begun seeing responses to initial posts listed by name instead of the full response. Did I inadvertantly strike an incorrect key or is this the new approach being implemented by ISA?

I am open to rescheduling mine. I will need to wait until we get closer. I have 2 young kids that always seem to have things going on.

Thanks, Paul . . . would appreciate!

Don . . . all of a sudden, I've begun seeing responses to initial posts listed by name instead of the full response. Did I inadvertantly strike an incorrect key or is this the new approach being implemented by ISA?

Mr. Rego (aka Don) . . . Paul responded to my initial request, but have not received a reply from you regarding the latest look. Comments please. Thanks

Thanks, Guys . . . I suspect the change in view was at my end. Will need to consult with my son who's a Systems Engineer when he return from Japan in a couple weeks. Until then . . . I can live with it. Appreciate your input.

Thanks, Guys . . . I suspect the change in view was at my end. Will need to consult with my son who's a Systems Engineer when he return from Japan in a couple weeks. Until then . . . I can live with it. Appreciate your input.

You somehow changed your view among the last three items in this tutorial:

At the top of each topic, there is a 'Options' menu. Clicking this menu will expand the options menu.

From this menu, you can select from the following options:

• Track this topic - this option will allow you to receive e-mail updates for the topic, see the 'Email Notification of new messages' help file for more information on this
  • Email this topic - from here you can email a link of this topic to someone by entering their name, email, and desired language.
  • Print this topic - this will present the current topic you are viewing a printer friendly format, removing most images and using a standard layout.
  • Download this topic - will show the topic in a number of different formats. 'Printer Friendly Version' will display a version of the topic that is suitable for printing out. 'Download HTML Version' will download a copy of the topic to your hard drive, and this can then be viewed in a web browser, without having to visit the board. 'Download Microsoft Word Version' will allow you to download the file to your hard drive and open it up in the popular word processing application, Microsoft Word, for viewing offline.
  • Subscribe to this forum - will allow you to receive e-mail updates for any new topics posted in the forum, see the Notification of new messages' help file for more information on this
You can also select one of three topic display modes:

• Outline - shows you one post with a list of the remaining posts at the below it, in tree format.
  • Standard - this display mode shows the topic in the standard layout of one post above another, in the order selected by the administrator.
  • Linear+ - is similiar to standard with the added benefit of having the first post of the topic always shown at the top, no matter what page of the topic you are on.

You somehow changed your view among the last three items in this tutorial:

At the top of each topic, there is a 'Options' menu. Clicking this menu will expand the options menu.

From this menu, you can select from the following options:

• Track this topic - this option will allow you to receive e-mail updates for the topic, see the 'Email Notification of new messages' help file for more information on this
  • Email this topic - from here you can email a link of this topic to someone by entering their name, email, and desired language.
  • Print this topic - this will present the current topic you are viewing a printer friendly format, removing most images and using a standard layout.
  • Download this topic - will show the topic in a number of different formats. 'Printer Friendly Version' will display a version of the topic that is suitable for printing out. 'Download HTML Version' will download a copy of the topic to your hard drive, and this can then be viewed in a web browser, without having to visit the board. 'Download Microsoft Word Version' will allow you to download the file to your hard drive and open it up in the popular word processing application, Microsoft Word, for viewing offline.
  • Subscribe to this forum - will allow you to receive e-mail updates for any new topics posted in the forum, see the Notification of new messages' help file for more information on this
You can also select one of three topic display modes:

• Outline - shows you one post with a list of the remaining posts at the below it, in tree format.
  • Standard - this display mode shows the topic in the standard layout of one post above another, in the order selected by the administrator.
  • Linear+ - is similiar to standard with the added benefit of having the first post of the topic always shown at the top, no matter what page of the topic you are on.

YOU'RE THE MAN, MIKE . . . WITH YOUR GUIDANCE, I WAS ABLE TO REVISE THE VIEW FROM OUTLINE MODE TO STANDARD MODE. THANKS . . . MOST APPRECIATIVE!!!