2024 Road Trip is On!

The 2023 Road Trip at the Improved Tinkers Dam is now on the schedule for next year..  The owners must like us because rate is still a very reasonable at $40 a day.  As before, you can sign up for 3 night intervals from Saturday to Monday and 4 day intervals from Tuesday to Friday.

Anyone that wants to get on the schedule needs to let me know on the the bulletin board and make a deposit of $50.  The deposit can be made via PayPal to isalliance2@gmail.com or via check sent to:

Illinois Smallmouth Alliance, 895 Garden Ln, Wheeling, IL 60090

Your name will go on the schedule once your deposit is received. 

RoadTrip 2024-3-30.png

• 1 month later...

The dates shown on this post are a little confusing. Near the top it says August 3-18  2023  in bold black letters. In the second week of available days the dates jump from Wednesday 8-14 to Thursday 8-19 and Friday 8-20.  The real dates should be August 3-16,  2024.  These incorrect dates have been up on this post since last August. Time to change them?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll take the Monday and Tuesday,  August 19th and August 20th. Are there more dates available that week?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Eric,

I have you down for those dates.  We need a $50 deposit.  You can pay via PayPal tor Zelle to isaliance2@gmail.com or you can mail a check to:

Illinois Smallmouth Alliance

895 Garden Ln

Wheeling IL 60090