Pizza Party December 2nd

After a two year hiatus the pizza party is back!! Yay!!

PIZZA PARTY at Pappa Passero's Pizza located at 6326 South Cass Avenue, Westmont IL On Friday, December 2nd at 7:00pm.

In the spirit of the season.... is there any interest in a lure exchange? We can work out the details when closer if enough interest.

On 11/2/2022 at 7:13 AM, Meg Gallagher1 said:

I have this event on my calendar. I'm so sorry I .missed the Thai restaurant meeting, but it's good I didn't go. I came down with COVID 2 days later. So I am looking forward to seeing everyone in December. Thanks, Meg Gallagher 

Feel better!!

• 3 weeks later...

Meg, yes they have excellent salad and other food items as well.  Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday.  Please bring your flies too Meg, we may have a recruiting pitch for you.   If we can't do the fly exchange this time we can set one up in near future! 

9 hours ago, Meg Gallagher1 said:

Thanks for the information about food options.

I wasn't aware we were supposed to bring any flies for an exchange. I thought that was tabled for another time.

Sorry I don't have any on hand to contribute. Meg

No worries on the flies Meg. It was me that suggested a possible lure/fly exchange but nobody except you commented. We'll be doing a breakfast in February, If there is any interest in an exchange we could do something then.

I'll be there.