Too Large

ronk

Is it when making a reply or a post? Sometimes when you go to post your mouse will be over the B I U S X X field and if you click at all before starting your characters/type will be whatever was inadvertently chosen.

Happened to me several times before I figured why/how it was happening. You might be accidently clicking on X2 (superscript).

Still having the problem?

Yes and it's not just when posting as Kevin suggested but whenever I go on this site and it only happens on this site. I noticed when I tried to post a new topic that the font size was a too large 24. When I selected 12 instead nothing changed. Btw I just clicked on your conservation director post As expected the size was too large.Yet when I clicked on the fish pic instruction link the text was the correct smaller size.

It could be that you pushed a couple keys at the same time and change the setting for just the ISA site.

I did this just the other day on Facebook. I wanted to type a continuous line (above the dash) and I

mistakenly held down my Command Key and the Line Key at the same time instead of the Shift Key and

Line Key. For whatever reason it shrunk the size of Facebook and only Facebook. All other sites were fine.

I rebooted my computer and that fixed the problem. I didn't even know that could be done by pushing two keys

at the same time. Now I try to pay more attention to what I'm doing.

It could be that you pushed a couple keys at the same time and change the setting for just the ISA site.

I did this just the other day on Facebook. I wanted to type a continuous line (above the dash) and I

mistakenly held down my Command Key and the Line Key at the same time instead of the Shift Key and

Line Key. For whatever reason it shrunk the size of Facebook and only Facebook. All other sites were fine.

I rebooted my computer and that fixed the problem. I didn't even know that could be done by pushing two keys

at the same time. Now I try to pay more attention to what I'm doing.

Yup... I somehow screwed something up while on Google/Chrome and every time I clicked the page got bigger and bigger and bigger. Finally had a thought and went into Chrome settings and the display was at like 300% or so... whoops!

Kevin

After reading your post I used e instead of google for the ISA site which presented the text in normal size. I'll go to G's settings to see if I can correct the problem. If not I'll use e for ISAing. Thanks for the help

Ron

You're welcome! Glad my stupidity could help someone out :) I think E might be going away. Hope you can figure out G.