Personal Messages

gordon p

People should check and see if they are set up to get notifications when sent PM's. Sent out a few and go no response from some guys. Perhaps they don't check the site very often.......but knowing them, that doesn't seem as likely.

I get an e mail alert when I get a PM .Also shows in the notification box in the top right corner .Not sure if I'm supposed to get anything else .

I am one of those guys who forget to check for messages because I don't get too many. I was told at the Blowout that I had been sent 2 messages several months apart and had never responded. I didn't even know how to use the private message board then. This spring I was using it for the first time on a regular basis for a few weeks when I was discussing a fishing trip to Door County and then I just haven't looked at it again since then. I had better shape up!

1. When signed in, click on your name in the top right corner of the page.

2. Click on "My Settings" in the dropdown menu.

3. Once the "My Settings" page loads, click on "Notification Options" from the left-hand side bar.

4. There you will see notification options for "Private Messages" among other things.