ISA/Ken-Rock Seminar

The things we do for love...

The speakers gave several beautiful testimonials to ISA during the seminar. Thanks to ISA, Paul catches more fish; Tim has learned an enormous amount; And Terry gets more job satisfaction. I would like to add my own testimonial.

Thanks to ISA, I can tell this story:

"I left home a little early to get to the seminar to help out with setup. Though it was raining steadily, radar indicated I could drive out of the rain since the first leg of my trip took me 10 miles due south. As I proceeded south the rain picked up. Then it changed to the steady click of hail which did not last long as the sound changed to clunks as the hail increased in diameter. I pulled off briefly to let it past. I thought it was letting up though maybe I was just getting used to the sound. I got back on the road and increased the windshield wiper speed to fast. As I approached the bridge at Pecatonica, I was engulfed in a whiteout of dime sized hail. It sounded like a steam shovel was dumping a full scoop on the car. After I managed to negotiate the bridge, I pulled off in Pecatonica and waited it out all the while wondering if State Farm would total my car because of excessive cost to repair dents. Could I drive a car with a finish that looked like a golf ball anyway?

"Then it ended with about two inches of hail on the ground and street. I took these pictures in Pecatonica, IL at 9:55 AM, April 12, 2014.

Hail2.jpg

Hail.jpg

"No dents in the car, and all of this was melted when I came through on my way back after the seminar."