funny mishap

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

my son in law was out sunday and put up lots of Christmas lights and two inflatables of a snowman and santa . house looks great. monday my wife says she had to use some fishing line to hold them in place. no problem. i noticed this morning that the line was light blue. after a closer look , yikes, it was a 3wt weight forward fly line she used. and she used the tip section and thebutt section and one in the middle. later she said it volunterred as she looked for line on the enclosed porchand it fell on the floor . she didnt know fishing line from fly line but she saved santa! rich mc

Oh man, I hope it was a heavily used line that is still in production. On a side note, keep all those lines in their boxes with the price tags clearly visible! ;) (Of course, this means no more lying about how much you spent on those fly lines...). Just giving you grief. Funny story.

Good thing it was just a 3 wt. You should be glad to get rid of it. Real men use real lines something like Ahab would use on his harpoon :P

Your wife deserves special credit for finding another use for it besides sewing on buttons..