NW Region BassBugger Wannabes

I'll be there. Is anyone going to tying flies or are we jut swapping material? I'll tie if someone else is I just don't want to be the only one.

Pat M, Jude, Tim and a guest. and myself all met at Ojeda's Steak House & Bar for some material swapping and

some really damn good food.

It was great to spend some time with area smallmouthers again.

The swap began after an outstanding breakfast and we all had to kind of chuckle at what other customers of Ojeda's might be

thinking of us as was swapped around our pretty tying material between each other. I fear their (other customers) thoughts of us

may have grown darker when Jude and Tim began talking out loud about bed pads. :wacko:

Not sure if Ojeda's will allow us back.

Good food and good conversations made for a nice start to the day. The guest was my brother Joe. Thanks for the material guys. Thanks for making the long trip Pat it was nice to see you again. For the the record we were talking about self inflating sleeping pads for our Sylvania trips. A place Terry is too "scared" to make with us.

I'm tired of watching, reading, and talking about fishing. I'm headed to the river tomorrow dang it. I'm not coming home without catching a smallmouth!

The food at Ojeda's was so good, I took my wife and in-laws there for a late breakfast today. And who do you think was there to greet me? Mr. Terry Dodge and his wife. Lucky me. I got to see Terry two days in a row!

The food at Ojeda's was so good, I took my wife and in-laws there for a late breakfast today. And who do you think was there to greet me? Mr. Terry Dodge and his wife. Lucky me. I got to see Terry two days in a row!

The place has been a family gathering spot since the beginning, November of 2013 I believe.