hunting and fishing days

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

its only afew weeks away on sept 22 and 23. we need volunterrs to work the kids casting event ,man our booth and assist with the kids fishing pond. gear and bait is provided by Cabelas. i would like at least 8 members there each day, the more the merrier. this will allow them a break to walk the grounds contact me for what day you can work. rich

• 2 weeks later...

yes, we will need the rods, cones .new member kits and brochures john is working on the new electric at my daughters house across the street from me. so he can drop off or meet us there saturday morn. rich

saturday results WINDY so windy we could not put up our banners . Craig, john. eugene steve spitz and deb and her mother. we also had 5 anglers and a coach from marmion high and scout troop 18 was awesome handing ut bait and rods. passed out a good amount of the isa fly show flyers john made up. thanks everyone rich

we ended up having another busy afternoon once the winds slowed down. we had enough members to staff our portion of events but it would have been hard to cover the fishing pond activities. Boy Scout Troop 18 from Elgin did an absolutely great job of handling that event. Deb Compton and her mom also encouraged families that were fishing both days. a few new faces came out too, dan brought out his grandsons and chris popp came from schaumburg. this weekend long event is now done , i forgot to mention the stool showed up and was a nice addition . Thanks everyone. rich mc