ISA on Facebook?

Mike G

We've gotten several requests to streamline our presence on Facebook, and I've begun to do just that.

If you have an account there and would like to participate in this social genre, feel free to click "Like" in order to add your Photos and Videos, or participate on the Wall discussions.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Illinois-Smallmouth-Alliance/338777659195

afbpage.jpg

Found it on the second page of the Open Discussion forum.

Mike G - Don't feel bad. I consider myself to be a Facebook jeanyes (oops), genuass (damn!), I'm real good on Facebook.

Any hoot, I punched in "Illinois Smallmouth Alliance" and got nothing. Then I did "ISA" and got nothing.

The only thing I can find about the ISA was an "ISA Blow Out" page and a "Rivers of the ISA" video.

This was just recent that this problem popped up, I think it was Wednesday or Thursday I was trying to find it.

All is good now. I just searched it again and it popped right up. Facebook is always making lots of changes and sometimes things

get out of whack.

Mike G - Don't feel bad. I consider myself to be a Facebook jeanyes (oops), genuass (damn!), I'm real good on Facebook.

Any hoot, I punched in "Illinois Smallmouth Alliance" and got nothing. Then I did "ISA" and got nothing.

The only thing I can find about the ISA was an "ISA Blow Out" page and a "Rivers of the ISA" video.

This was just recent that this problem popped up, I think it was Wednesday or Thursday I was trying to find it.

All is good now. I just searched it again and it popped right up. Facebook is always making lots of changes and sometimes things

get out of whack.

Thanks Terry,

I am glad to see it was not me. It works for me now also. It is interesting to see the other SAs' pages also. There is a lot going on.