Chicago region breakfast meeting

Just a reminder that our February meeting will be a casual breakfast meeting at Harners bakery and restaurant in North Aurora Il. located along the Fox river at Butterfield road.This is just the opportunity we need to get out for a good breakfast,meet fellow members and talk about smallmouth fishing.Weather permitting of course,we might even get a chance to do a little smallmouth fishing.So break the grip of cabin fever and come on out for what will be a very enjoyable Saturday morning February 19th at 9:30 am

http://www.harnersbakery.com/

Ed B

It would be so nice to get up that way and have breakfast with the friends I have on the ISA and make some new ones. Harners Bakery brings back memories as my Uncle Chuck was a Baker there for many years. I always loved those Breakfast included outings as the members got a chance to cut up and talk about Smallmouth Fishing and get to know the other members a little better.

It would be so nice to get up that way and have breakfast with the friends I have on the ISA and make some new ones. Harners Bakery brings back memories as my Uncle Chuck was a Baker there for many years. I always loved those Breakfast included outings as the members got a chance to cut up and talk about Smallmouth Fishing and get to know the other members a little better.

that is the whole idea!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting that Eric.A dozen people turned out on a beautiful Saturday morning for a casual breakfast that Eric has summed up nicely.There were also quite a few plans for future trips that I overheard being discussed,in fact I was involved in some of them.

All in all it was a very enjoyable morning,My only regret is that more members didn't take advantage of the opportunity.

Ed B